19.1.13

LOVE + WORK + SPACE: Claudia aka "Wide Eyed Tree."



Okay fellow readers here is this weeks installment of "LOVE+WORK+SPACE," featuring the lovely Claudia all the way from Austria. Her blog has been on my favourite blog list for quite some time and I really wanted to share her story with you, so I hope you enjoy.

1. Tell us a little about yourself? What do you make or design?

Hi, my name is Claudia, I'm a graphic designer and I'm currently living in Vienna (Austria) with my bf and cute chihuahua dog Sunny.
I love making things with my hands, at the moment I mostly carve stamps, hand-print stationery and crochet colorful rugs for my little label wideeyed.

2. What inspires you to create?

Mostly I am inspired by nature. Long walks in forests free my mind. Simply looking at the sky, watching the clouds drifting by is enough to get me in the right mood for creating. I always say "Ideas fall from the sky, we just have to catch them."

3. What does your workspace look like? 

My work room is located in our flat in an old building with high ceilings and much light. 
There is everything I need for my creative process. I prefer a tidy room when starting to work, but within the shortest time my place turns into a big chaotic mess. It's always the same and I think it will never change :)



4. What is your most treasured item in your workspace?

The most treasured item in my workspace is surely my record player. I have it since my very early childhood and it is still working.
Listening to my old LPs is sweetening every working day.

5. What brings you the most joy?

Next to creating and crafting, I really love to play with my dog, write snail mail, work with my plants and make walks in nature where I often take pictures and of course I love to blog. Since blogging I got to know so many lovely, creative people all over the world, it's amazing!




6. Where can we find your work / blog  etc?



Thank you so much for contributing Claudia and for your fabulous photos provided, be sure to check out her wonderful blog too!! Have a great weekend everyone.



2 comments:

  1. oh wow! What a lovely creative nook! Off to check out Claudia's links :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia's work is just awesome! Great interview!

    ReplyDelete